Types of Funding Available:We don't do just alternative financing- we have great relationships with multiple local and national banks. One application with us = multiple sources who stay in touch with us to communicate what they are looking for. Our conventional loans include:
- SBA 504 and 7a Loans. "SBA EXPRESS" Loan (36 hour response time!!)
- USDA Loans - great for rural area or farm needs.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans, purchase or re-finance.
- Apartment/Multifamily (5+ units) purchase or refinance - 35 Amort, 35 year low low fixed rates!
- Construction loans (very challenging right now, but not impossible)
When a business can't qualify for conventional loans, there are alternatives! These include:
- Private money for commercial real estate purchase or refinance, or for note purchases.
- Cash advance against credit card receipts (fairly easy way to obtain 25-75K if your business processes credit cards)
- Individual or Business Loans or lines of credit against Securities - if you own stocks this is a great way to raise capital!
- Business Accounts Receivable financing (fast source of cash, no credit checks)
- Machinery/Equipment financing
- Property or Equipment Sale-Leasebacks
- Hard Money Loans
- Grants + Grant Writing, we have a successful history of funded grants!
- Loans against credit card sales
Medical Clinic Working Capital based on "care credit" income, loans average 75K.
ACH lending based on average bank balance.